Creating health messages people can understand and act on
We partner with directors in the communication, marketing, or creative departments, as well as clinical and product managers, to support all aspects of creating health communications, from concept to completion:
- Consulting on health literacy and plain language, from one communication project to your organization as a whole
- Strategic communication planning that results in effective health communications that meet your goals and success measures
- Brainstorming media options that fit the needs of your target audience and your budget
- Translating material to lower reading levels for special audiences, such as Medicaid and others
- Producing creative concepts for fresh thinking and possible directions with variations in tone or style to fit your audience
- Writing and editing words for health—those that engage and empower people to take the right actions for their health
Think we might be a good fit?
Let’s talk about your communication goals. Before we do, here are some signs that we may be a good fit:
- You have a specific communication goal and know your desired outcome or result.
- You are willing to invest the time and effort to provide information and answer questions about your project.
- You are the decision maker or already have internal buy-in from the necessary stakeholders.
- You have success measures in place or can describe what success looks like—so that we will know when we land on it.
Still with me? Great. Click on Get In Touch below to get started.